- About Chapman
- News & Features
- Rosie's Place Nears Completion
- Chapman Recognized As Wentworth Distinguished Employer
- Chapman Renovation is Learning Lab for Employees and Visitors
- Chapman Awarded Grant for Solar Energy System
- Chapman VP Educates Elementary Students on Green Building
- Chapman Completes Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater
- Chapman-Built Project Hope Awarded Silver LEED Certification
- Chapman Renovates Historic Sudbury Grange Hall
- Chapman Completes HR Office for Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House - October 2nd
- Project Hope’s Opening Celebration
- Green Roof Seminar at Chapman on September 29th!
- Seeing Green at Project Hope
- Chapman Completes SMMA Renovation
- Horizons for Homeless Children Groundbreaking
- "Cary Cottage" Restored to Health at Dimock
- Free Lighting Seminar at Chapman June 23rd!
- Chapman and The Gifford School's Historic Relationship
- Free IAQ Seminar at Chapman April 29th
- New Session of Chapman's LEED Prep Class
- Mayor Visits Women's Education Center at Rosie's Place
- Project Hope Hosts Secretary Geithner
- Chapman Named to BBJ's "Best Places to Work" List
- Gov. Patrick Attends Ribbon Cutting for Southwick Clothing
- Chapman Adds Building Performance & Renewable Energy Services
- Chapman Offers Sustainable Alternatives for All Projects
- Water Reduction Tactics in Chapman's LEED Renovation
- Press Coverage
Chapman Named to BBJ's "Best Places to Work" List
Chapman Construction/Design was named one of the 2009 Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Companies nominated for the award are required to have employees complete a 38-question online survey covering such subjects such as work environment, employee satisfaction, advancement opportunities, benefits, and management style. The annual competition draws hundreds of area companies, and Chapman was given the award in the small company category (20 to 100 employees).
"Chapman's employees are its biggest asset," said Chapman President John Hall. "To be selected as one of the Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work is a reflection of how valuable our employees are to us, and is a great honor for the company."