- About Chapman
- News & Features
- Rosie's Place Nears Completion
- Chapman Recognized As Wentworth Distinguished Employer
- Chapman Renovation is Learning Lab for Employees and Visitors
- Chapman Awarded Grant for Solar Energy System
- Chapman VP Educates Elementary Students on Green Building
- Chapman Completes Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater
- Chapman-Built Project Hope Awarded Silver LEED Certification
- Chapman Renovates Historic Sudbury Grange Hall
- Chapman Completes HR Office for Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House - October 2nd
- Project Hope’s Opening Celebration
- Green Roof Seminar at Chapman on September 29th!
- Seeing Green at Project Hope
- Chapman Completes SMMA Renovation
- Horizons for Homeless Children Groundbreaking
- "Cary Cottage" Restored to Health at Dimock
- Free Lighting Seminar at Chapman June 23rd!
- Chapman and The Gifford School's Historic Relationship
- Free IAQ Seminar at Chapman April 29th
- New Session of Chapman's LEED Prep Class
- Mayor Visits Women's Education Center at Rosie's Place
- Project Hope Hosts Secretary Geithner
- Chapman Named to BBJ's "Best Places to Work" List
- Gov. Patrick Attends Ribbon Cutting for Southwick Clothing
- Chapman Adds Building Performance & Renewable Energy Services
- Chapman Offers Sustainable Alternatives for All Projects
- Water Reduction Tactics in Chapman's LEED Renovation
- Press Coverage
Chapman Completes HR Office for Brigham and Women’s Hospital
On Wednesday November 29, Chapman Construction/Design attended the Opening Ceremony for the Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s Satellite Human Resources Office at 741 Huntington Avenue, Boston. Chapman served as construction managers working with architects Cubellis Associates Inc. and the project took place from September to November 2006. The fast-track project included new HVAC, carpet, and painting. The event was attended by hospital administrators and supporters as well several city officials including Mayor Thomas Menino, Representative Jeffery Sanchez and City Councilor Michael Ross.
At left, Chapman Assistant PM Chris Brooks at back left attends the Brigham and Women’s Hospital HR Satellite Office Ribbon Cutting on November 29. Other attendees from left: Project Manager for BWH Ronen Marcus; Mayor Thomas Menino; Director of BWH Human Resources Lisa Ponton; Cubellis Associate Terri Spencer; project consultant Liz Nola.