- About Chapman
- News & Features
- The Cadmus Group Achieves LEED Gold CI Certification
- Chapman Awards Sustainability Scholarships!
- Chapman Reports Zero Recordable Incidents or Injuries
- SGA Video: "Black Duck Software Expansion Takes Flight"
- Chapman's Santa Spreads Holiday Cheer
- FREE SEMINAR! Four Barriers; Building Envelope Strategies
- Chapman Named #5 "Top Place to Work" by Boston Globe
- FREE SEMINAR! Solar Hot Water : Reducing Operational Costs
- InterGen Achieves LEED Certification
- Chapman Named 5th Best Place to Work in Massachusetts
- Guy Compagnone Receives IFMA's Award of Excellence
- Congrats 2012 Wentworth Masters Graduates!
- Mayor Announces "Energy Smart Newton" Initiative at Chapman's Headquarters
- Chapman Announces Recipients of Annual Scholarship
- BD+C Names Chapman Among "Best AEC Firms to Work For"
- Mayor Highlights Chapman’s Success and Sustainability
- Chapman Featured on NewTV with Gifford School and The Learning Center for the Deaf
- Free Seminar: Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- Chapman & Wentworth Partner to Provide Professional Certificate in Applied Sustainability
- FREE SEMINAR: Commissioning within the LEED Rating System - October 5th!
- Chapman Founds Wentworth Sustainability Scholarship
- New CFN Lunchroom Highlights Sustainability
- Baffled by the LEED AP Credential Maintenance Program? Let us explain it over lunch!
- Free Seminar - High Efficiency Condensing Boilers - April 27th!
- Chapman Awarded 35,000 sf Milestones School Buildout
- Chapman's OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer
- Chapman's Santa Rides Again!
- Continuing Ed. Recap: Chapman Lighting Seminar
- Chapman Receives ENERGY STAR Rating of 91
- Chapman Featured in Globe 100 Magazine
- Chapman Installing 139 kW Solar Array
- Tour Chapman's Office and Maintain Your LEED Credentials!
- Chapman Teaches Sustainability at Wentworth
- Rosie's Employs Greenest Strategy of All
- Press Coverage
Chapman's OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer
Chapman's uncompromising commitment to safety has helped ensure that all our employees and subcontractors go home safely each night for many years.
Recently, Chapman's safety program gained some additional backing when our own Eric Vogelsang became an OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer. Eric is now authorized to conduct both the 10-hour and 30-hour construction safety and health courses, which all Chapman staff members receive. Eric’s trainer certification is a tremendous asset for Chapman that will heighten safety awareness on our job sites and help bolster our already impressive safety record.
With the exception of an eight-month hiatus in 2003 to serve a National Guard tour of duty in Afghanistan, and another 13-month tour last year in Iraq, Eric has been working at Chapman since 1992, and spearheading our safety program since 2004.