- About Chapman
- News & Features
- The Cadmus Group Achieves LEED Gold CI Certification
- Chapman Awards Sustainability Scholarships!
- Chapman Reports Zero Recordable Incidents or Injuries
- SGA Video: "Black Duck Software Expansion Takes Flight"
- Chapman's Santa Spreads Holiday Cheer
- FREE SEMINAR! Four Barriers; Building Envelope Strategies
- Chapman Named #5 "Top Place to Work" by Boston Globe
- FREE SEMINAR! Solar Hot Water : Reducing Operational Costs
- InterGen Achieves LEED Certification
- Chapman Named 5th Best Place to Work in Massachusetts
- Guy Compagnone Receives IFMA's Award of Excellence
- Congrats 2012 Wentworth Masters Graduates!
- Mayor Announces "Energy Smart Newton" Initiative at Chapman's Headquarters
- Chapman Announces Recipients of Annual Scholarship
- BD+C Names Chapman Among "Best AEC Firms to Work For"
- Mayor Highlights Chapman’s Success and Sustainability
- Chapman Featured on NewTV with Gifford School and The Learning Center for the Deaf
- Free Seminar: Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- Chapman & Wentworth Partner to Provide Professional Certificate in Applied Sustainability
- FREE SEMINAR: Commissioning within the LEED Rating System - October 5th!
- Chapman Founds Wentworth Sustainability Scholarship
- New CFN Lunchroom Highlights Sustainability
- Baffled by the LEED AP Credential Maintenance Program? Let us explain it over lunch!
- Free Seminar - High Efficiency Condensing Boilers - April 27th!
- Chapman Awarded 35,000 sf Milestones School Buildout
- Chapman's OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer
- Chapman's Santa Rides Again!
- Continuing Ed. Recap: Chapman Lighting Seminar
- Chapman Receives ENERGY STAR Rating of 91
- Chapman Featured in Globe 100 Magazine
- Chapman Installing 139 kW Solar Array
- Tour Chapman's Office and Maintain Your LEED Credentials!
- Chapman Teaches Sustainability at Wentworth
- Rosie's Employs Greenest Strategy of All
- Press Coverage
Baffled by the LEED AP Credential Maintenance Program? Let us explain it over lunch!
With the adoption of LEED V3 in 2009, the USGBC and GBCI implemented a Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) for LEED APs. With the deadline fast approaching, many LEED APs are still trying to decide whether to enroll in the CMP program or default to legacy LEED AP status. The requirements can be confusing and it can be difficult to decide if this option is right for you, your career, or the expectations of your company.
In response to these questions, Chapman has developed a simple 30-minute presentation demystifying the pros and cons of enrollment. Are you already enrolled and baffled by the program’s requirements? The presentation will help you decipher the categories and reporting activity as well as provide some simple (and cheap!) ways to complete all of your hours.
Chapman offers this informative presentation for free over lunch in the offices of our industry partners. If you have a group of LEED APs who are interested in this type overview, just let us know and we'll be glad to bring the presentation to you. For more information about our CMP luncheon, please contact Courtney Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-614-5536.