- About Chapman
- News & Features
- LuminUS Receives 2nd Place in Street Seats Competition
- The Cadmus Group Achieves LEED Gold CI Certification
- Chapman Awards Sustainability Scholarships!
- Chapman Reports Zero Recordable Incidents or Injuries
- SGA Video: "Black Duck Software Expansion Takes Flight"
- Chapman's Santa Spreads Holiday Cheer
- FREE SEMINAR! Four Barriers; Building Envelope Strategies
- Chapman Named #5 "Top Place to Work" by Boston Globe
- FREE SEMINAR! Solar Hot Water : Reducing Operational Costs
- InterGen Achieves LEED Certification
- Chapman Named 5th Best Place to Work in Massachusetts
- Guy Compagnone Receives IFMA's Award of Excellence
- Congrats 2012 Wentworth Masters Graduates!
- Mayor Announces "Energy Smart Newton" Initiative at Chapman's Headquarters
- Chapman Announces Recipients of Annual Scholarship
- BD+C Names Chapman Among "Best AEC Firms to Work For"
- Mayor Highlights Chapman’s Success and Sustainability
- Chapman Featured on NewTV with Gifford School and The Learning Center for the Deaf
- Free Seminar: Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- Chapman & Wentworth Partner to Provide Professional Certificate in Applied Sustainability
- FREE SEMINAR: Commissioning within the LEED Rating System - October 5th!
- Chapman Founds Wentworth Sustainability Scholarship
- New CFN Lunchroom Highlights Sustainability
- Baffled by the LEED AP Credential Maintenance Program? Let us explain it over lunch!
- Free Seminar - High Efficiency Condensing Boilers - April 27th!
- Chapman Awarded 35,000 sf Milestones School Buildout
- Chapman's OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer
- Chapman's Santa Rides Again!
- Continuing Ed. Recap: Chapman Lighting Seminar
- Chapman Receives ENERGY STAR Rating of 91
- Chapman Featured in Globe 100 Magazine
- Chapman Installing 139 kW Solar Array
- Tour Chapman's Office and Maintain Your LEED Credentials!
- Chapman Teaches Sustainability at Wentworth
- Rosie's Employs Greenest Strategy of All
- Press Coverage
New CFN Lunchroom Highlights Sustainability
Chapman recently embarked on a complex, multi-phased interior renovation of Commonwealth Financial Network's Waltham headquarters, just the latest project in a partnership that has spanned nearly two decades.
Each area within CFN's headquarters contains its own employee lunchroom, and it has been their long-standing tradition to outfit each one with a unique theme—a 1950s diner, a sports kitchen, and a surf shack, among others. For their fourth floor lunchroom, CFN chose to highlight some of the sustainable construction methods and materials in use throughout the renovation.
The "sustainable lunchroom" incorporates a long list of eco-friendly materials including cork flooring, bamboo veneer millwork, agri-fiber substrates, low-VOC paints and adhesives, and ceiling tiles with a high recycled content. In addition, the lunchroom was outfitted with Energy Star appliances, high-efficiency lights, Solatube sun tunnels, as well as daylight and occupancy sensors. The lunchroom has been a huge hit with CFN employees who appreciate the well-designed space as well as the environmentally conscious methods and materials that went into its construction.