- About Chapman
- News & Features
- Wrapping Up Summer, Ready for Fall
- Small Changes, Big Impact at Rosie's Place
- Building Upgrades Boost Tenant Appeal
- New LEED Projects Wrap This Month
- Renewing Old School Relationships
- Celebrating "Best Places to Work" 2011!
- Efficient Upgrade - Condensing Boilers
- Kiva's Robots are on the Move!
- Infrared Thermography
- A Rooftop Oasis Blooms in Lynn
- Gifford School Rebuilds After Fire
- Lighting the Way to Sustainability
- Window Films Save Energy, Deliver Rapid Returns
- Breathing Easier During & After Construction
- Crowne Plaza's 298 Windows of Opportunity
- Producing More Power Than We Consume!
- LEDs Save Money, the Environment
- Chapman Earns Platinum!
- Chapman HQ a Sustainable Materials Resource Center
- Fit-Ups Good Candidates for LEED
- Press Coverage
Chapman Earns Platinum!
We did it! We have achieved Platinum LEED certification for our office renovation.
We earned 44 credits -- every credit we sought and two more than we needed for Platinum, the U.S. Green Building Council's highest rating. LEED is an internationally recognized measurement system for rating green buildings.
Ours is just the third Platinum LEED-certified commercial interior in Massachusetts.
This award further defines Chapman as a construction management firm specializing in sustainable interiors, renewable energy, and building performance.