- About Chapman
- News & Features
- Wrapping Up Summer, Ready for Fall
- Small Changes, Big Impact at Rosie's Place
- Building Upgrades Boost Tenant Appeal
- New LEED Projects Wrap This Month
- Renewing Old School Relationships
- Celebrating "Best Places to Work" 2011!
- Efficient Upgrade - Condensing Boilers
- Kiva's Robots are on the Move!
- Infrared Thermography
- A Rooftop Oasis Blooms in Lynn
- Gifford School Rebuilds After Fire
- Lighting the Way to Sustainability
- Window Films Save Energy, Deliver Rapid Returns
- Breathing Easier During & After Construction
- Crowne Plaza's 298 Windows of Opportunity
- Producing More Power Than We Consume!
- LEDs Save Money, the Environment
- Chapman Earns Platinum!
- Chapman HQ a Sustainable Materials Resource Center
- Fit-Ups Good Candidates for LEED
- Press Coverage
Building Upgrades Boost Tenant Appeal
Chapman recently completed 100,000 sf of phased renovations to Equity Office Properties' newly acquired buildings at 125 and 150 Cambridgepark Drive. The upgrades are intended to reposition the properties in the up-and-coming West Cambridge market and make them more attractive to potential tenants.
Equity brought Chapman aboard as Construction Managers early in the conceptual design process in concert with architect Perkins + Will to help bring their vision to life. The common areas and amenities were upgraded to include modern fixtures and finishes, a new fitness center, locker rooms, a state-of-the-art gaming area, a conference center, and a kitchen/breakroom.
Vacant suites were renovated to provide a simple floor plan and new finishes to aid in leasing efforts. New kitchen millwork, appliances, energy efficient lighting and controls make these new spaces truly "move-in ready" and have already begun to turn up some interest from prospective tenants.
Chapman also completed similar amenities and base-building improvements for Carruth Capital, LLC, at 50 Washington Street in Westborough, and NB Guest Street Associates, LLC, at the New Balance Headquarters in Brighton.